Initiated by Malaysian Buddhist Association
Organised by MBA Penang &P.W. Buddhist Free Clinic
- Understand our own body’s structure, learn the way to maintain good health
- Understand spirituality, improve the ability of self-adjustment and stress release.
- Face life with cheer.
Course: Course is carried in 3 semesters, certificate will be given upon successful completion of all 3 semesters.
|(1)Psychology||First and third Mondays of each month 7.30pm ~ 9.00pm|
|(2)Tuina Foundation||Second and fourth Mondays of each month 7.30pm ~ 9.00pm|
Entry Qualification: above 18 year-old and in good health.
- First Semester 15/5/2017-19/6/2017
- Second Semester 3/7/2017-25/9/2017
- Third Semester 9/10/2017-18/12/2017
Lecture Time: 7.30pm ~ 9.00pm
Registration Deadline: 30/4/2017
Venue: MBA Penang &P.W. Buddhist Free Clinic
Student Intake: 30
Registration Fee: Donation
Attire: MBA T-shirt (RM25, to be purchased) and long pants.
Registration Method: Complete the registration form, enclose a recent photo, submit the form to MBA Penang & P.W. Buddhist Free Clinic’s office.
Contact Number: 04-2261396、04-2262690
- Bring along stationery and water tumbler, label your personal belongings with your name.
- Do not bring valuable or unnecessary items, the organiser will bear no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Registration will not be accepted after deadline or full entry.
- Notification (via sms/ admission letter) will be sent once registration is accepted.
- Upon acceptance, do not miss classes without valid reason.Do not waste the opportunity.
Please click here to download course detail and registration form.